Saturday, August 26, 2006

XBOX 360 Modded !!!



Its here at last!!!....The first mod for Microsoft's XBox 360. Now you can play those backups for your precious original games.

NME-360 - the clever solution: The NME-360 autodetects the inserted media. If the inserted media is a backup NME-360 injects the necessary information to the DVD drive enabling it to boot smoothly ahead! If the media is an original game, or anything else, which doesnt require any further action of the NME-360 then it simply falls asleep so there is no need for an external switch whatsoever. This way it can not be detected online when you play an original onlinegame.
Go to the site for more info.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's interesting to see just how pervasive memory has become in our everyday lives. It's like everywhere I turn, I see something with a card slot or USB jack, lol. I guess it makes sense though, considering how much cheaper memory has become lately...

Gahhhhh... I shouldn't be moaning and groaning. I can't get by a single day without my R4 / R4i!

(Submitted from HomeBrow for R4i Nintendo DS.)